Creating a new page or post in WordPress can be time-consuming, especially if you want to create similar pages or posts with similar content. Fortunately, there is a DUPLICATE PAGE plugin that allows you to easily clone existing pages and posts. In this article, we will introduce this useful tool and explain how to use it.
What the DUPLICATE PAGE plugin can do
The DUPLICATE PAGE plugin is a simple tool that allows you to quickly clone pages and posts in WordPress. Just one click to duplicate existing content and create a new identical post or page. The plugin preserves all information such as content, title, formatting settings, as well as all attachments and images attached to the original post or page.
DUPLICATE PAGE also provides the ability to clone pages from an archive, which is useful, for example, when creating different versions of web pages or when quickly creating test pages. The plugin is easy to use and intuitive, which means you will be able to easily create copies of pages and posts without having to manually duplicate their content.
Why use DUPLICATE PAGE
There are several reasons why you should consider using the DUPLICATE PAGE plugin when working with WordPress pages and posts. First, it allows you to save time and effort in creating similar pages or posts. Instead of manually copying content and settings, just simply use DUPLICATE PAGE plugin and create a duplicate in one click.
Another advantage of the plugin is the preservation of all attachments and images attached to the original post or page. This means you don’t have to add or link to the same content again, making it easier to work with a large number of pages or posts that share similar elements.
Cloning pages is also useful for creating test versions or to quickly create new pages based on already existing content. The DUPLICATE PAGE plugin allows you to work more efficiently with your website and quickly create and edit pages without having to duplicate the entire process of creating a page from scratch.
What are the benefits of using the plugin
- Time saving: DUPLICATE PAGE plugin allows you to create duplicate pages and posts with one click, which saves you a lot of time when working with similar content.
- Attachment Preservation: The plugin automatically preserves all attachments and images attached to the original pages and posts, so you don’t have to manually re-add or link to them.
- Flexibility: The plugin allows you to easily create test pages or quickly edit existing content. You can also easily create different versions of pages with the same elements.
Similar plugins like DUPLICATE PAGE
In addition to the DUPLICATE PAGE plugin, there are also several other similar plugins that can help you duplicate pages and posts in WordPress. These plugins include for example CLONE PAGE, DUPLICATE POST and YOAST DUPLICATE POST. These plugins offer similar functionality to DUPLICATE PAGE and can also be useful tools when working with your web content.
Installing the plugin directly in the administration
To install the DUPLICATE PAGE plugin directly in the WordPress system administration, proceed as follows:
- Log in to the WordPress admin.
- Go to the “Plugins” page in the left menu.
- On the “Plugins” page, click the “Add New” button.
- Look for the “DUPLICATE PAGE” plugin in the search field in the upper right corner.
- Click the “Install Now” button once to install the plugin.
- After successful installation, click the “Activate” button to activate the plugin.
After activation, the DUPLICATE PAGE plugin is ready to use. You’ll see a new option “Duplicate This” next to your pages and posts in the WordPress admin. Just click on this option and create a copy of your content with a single click.
Conclusion: The DUPLICATE PAGE plugin is a great tool for managing pages and posts in WordPress. It allows you to quickly create copies of existing contents, which saves you time and makes it easier to work with similar pages. The plugin also preserves any attachments and images attached to the original posts and pages, giving you more flexibility when creating and editing content.