The GTM4WP plugin is an extension for managing tagging and tracking websites using GOOGLE TAG MANAGER. TAG MANAGER allows you to easily manage and update the tracking codes and marketing tools you use on your site without touching the source code. The GTM4WP plugin is designed to be easy and intuitive to install and configure for WordPress users.
What the GTM4WP plugin can do
The GTM4WP plugin enables the integration of GOOGLE TAG MANAGER directly into your WordPress site. You can easily add and manage various tracking codes such as GOOGLE ANALYTICS, FACEBOOK PIXEL, HOTJAR and many more. The plugin also supports advanced features such as tracking users logged into WordPress, or the ability to add your own tracking code to certain pages or posts.
Why use GTM4WP
GTM4WP is a great tool for managing and centralizing your tracking codes and marketing tools. Instead of manually adding individual codes to the source code of your website, you can easily edit your tracking codes using the user-friendly interface of GOOGLE TAG MANAGER. This way, you can easily manage all your tracking tools in one place and have more control over how and when they are activated on your website.
What are the benefits of using the plugin?
- Easy to install and configure
- Centralization and simple management of tracking codes
- Support for a wide range of tracking tools and extensions
- Ability to add your own tracking code to certain pages or posts
- Support for advanced features like tracking users logged into WordPress
Similar plugins like GTM4WP
There are several similar plugins that allow the integration of GOOGLE TAG MANAGER in WordPress. Among them are, for example, “DURACELLTOMIS GOOGLE TAG MANAGER FOR WORDPRESS” and “PIXELYOURSITE”. Each of these plugins has its own specific features and configuration options. Before installing the GTM4WP plugin, it is a good idea to explore these alternatives and choose the one that best suits your needs and ideas about the features you want to use.
Installing the plugin directly in the administration
- Open the administration of your WordPress site.
- Go to the “Plugins” section and click “Add New”.
- Type “GTM4WP” in the search box and press Enter.
- The GTM4WP plugin should appear among the search results. Click the “Install Now” button and then “Activate”.
- After activating the GTM4WP plugin, go to the “Settings” section and find “GTM4WP Plugin”.
- Enter your data here to connect to your Google Tag Manager account and configure other settings according to your needs.
- After finishing the settings, click the “Save Changes” button and your website is ready to use the GTM4WP plugin.
Conclusion: GTM4WP is a useful plugin for managing tracking codes and tools created via GOOGLE TAG MANAGER. This plugin enables easy integration of GOOGLE TAG MANAGER into the WordPress site and provides users with simple and convenient management of all tracking codes. With benefits like easy installation, code centralization, and support for advanced features, GTM4WP is a great choice for anyone who wants to have full control over their web tagging and tracking.